BRC are working with a local charity/housing association in Bristol to recruit a Repairs Co-ordinator/Administrator on a temporary basis.
If this would be of interest or you would like more information please call Emma Keir on 02920 231 000 or submit a copy of your most recent CV, please see below for more details:
Repairs Call Handler/Administrator (hourly rate to be confirmed)
- Working in the Assets team, responsible to the Asset Manager
- Initially a 6-8 week contract with possible extension/permanent opportunity
- Ideally working in their office as part of a skeleton team but can work from home if needed
- Experience of working in social housing/local authority/charity would be advantageous but must have great customer service experience and understanding of repairs terminology
- Can be a busy role so must be organised
Duties of this role involve:
- Receiving in coming repairs calls/reports and logging them on to the system
- Processing purchase orders
- Arranging appointments with tenants
- Liaising with Surveyors, in house DLO team and external contractors
- General administration duties – emails
- Verbal response /emails of any repair queries
This is a great opportunity to be part of a supportive team in a renowned charity. Please only get in touch if you are available immediately or with a 1 week notice as they are looking for someone ASAP.