BRC are working with a local housing association in Cardiff who are looking to recruit a Contractor Manager on a temporary basis.
(Hourly rate negotiable)
• Working in the Assets team, responsible to the Head of Asset Management
• Initially a 3 month contract with possible extension
• Responsible for the Contractor Planning Team Leader, Working Supervisor and Trade Operatives
• To ensure the Contractors provide a high quality, cost effective repairs service to all the customers.
• Work with external Contractors to ensure services are delivered to our customers’ needs and safely.
• Support the Head of Asset Management on delivering service and performance improvements.
• To ensure all aspects of H&S are managed and maintained effectively, while making decisions to ensure a safe and effective working environment is in place for all contracted works.
• To ensure all invoicing and administration work carried out by the office team is accurate and up to date and complies with the Document Retention Policy.
• Manage the Out of Hours service and be available to manage maintenance emergencies
This is a great opportunity to be part of a supportive team in a renowned housing association. Please get in touch if you are available immediately or with a 1 week notice as they are looking for someone ASAP.
If this would be of interest or you would like more information please call Emma Keir on 02920 231 000 or email your most recent CV