BRC are currently working with a local housing association based in Pontypool to recruit for a Building Surveyor on a permanent basis.
Building Surveyor (£33,086.81 - £34,828.22)
- Working in the Assets team
- Supporting the delivery of planned maintenance, cyclical maintenance, day-to-day reactive repairs, small improvement works and ad-hoc repairs
- You will be required to carry out condition surveys, asbestos surveys, surveys of work to be done and external assets
- Preparation, liaison & submission of building control, planning and listed building applications
- Supervise works in progress by both external contractors and the Association’s directly employed staff, whilst monitoring and maintaining administrative systems
- To provide budget costs for proposed works. Prepare and oversee tender process
- Ensure compliance with all relevant current legislation, including all relevant aspects of health and safety regulations
This is a great opportunity to be part of a supportive team in a renowned housing association. The role also offers great benefits such as flexible working, generous annual leave, personal growth, health cash plan, pension and cycle to work scheme.
If this would be of interest or you would like more information please call Emma Keir on 02920 231 000 or email your most recent CV