We are currently recruiting for a Lettings and Allocations Team Leader to work for a Council on the South Coast, although the job will be working from home
We are lookinjg for candidates with the following experience:
• Team leader experience
• Experience of working for a local authority
• Experience of managing Housing Register and Choice based lettings
• Knowledge and application of part 6 and part 7 of the Homeless Act 1996 as amended in 2002, Housing Act 1996, Homeless Reduction Act 2017, 2011 Localism Act, Equalities Act 2011 part 2 and S149 and public sector duties
• To deliver an effective and efficient allocations and lettings service for clients, managing staff and available resources effectively to achieve value for money while supporting the Neighbourhood Services Manager in delivering against objectives and KPIs.
• To take an overview of service delivery within the team, identifying the scope for, and implementing, service improvements to achieve the highest performance standards and exemplary customer satisfaction.
• To ensure that the Council’s Allocations and Letting Policy, procedures and processes are effectively implemented within legislative framework and good practice.
For further details about this role, please contact Specialist Social Housing Recruiter, Mark Grove, on 0117 923 9100, email your CV or apply via this site