We currently have a new opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a Compliance Team within a large Welsh social housing provider. The main purpose of this role is providing an effective, efficient and responsive customer service and administration support to the Assets Directorate.
• Based in Cardiff
• Hourly rate is between £11.26 to £14.06
• 6-8 Week contract for sickness cover
• Immediate start
• General administration duties; please see below
• Act as a main point of contact between the Association, tenants, supervisors, operatives, and suppliers and contractors on matters of Landlord Compliance & Asset Management dealing with enquiries by phone, online, letter, and face to face to ensure appropriate levels of customer service are achieved
• Liaise with Contractors and Surveyors as required
• Provide appropriate advice and assistance for enquiries
• Receive, log, and process orders and invoices as directed
• Updating metrics to monitor performance
• Process relevant certification, maintain compliance notes and update component records as required
• Oversee the maintenance and enhancement of the document management and contact management systems where applicable, and identify any areas for improvement
Qualifications, knowledge and experience: Office/clerical experience within a client service environment, Experience of working within housing/maintenance/construction sectors (not essential), Experience of using vehicle tracking systems for fleet management (not essential), IT literate with experience using Microsoft Office suite – particularly Outlook, Excel, and Word and experience of using other systems and database.
For a further chat about this role please call Emma Keir on 02920 231000 or apply to this advert with a copy of your most updated CV.