We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Principle Community Surveyor to join an Assets Investment and Compliance Team within a large Welsh social housing provider.
The Principal Community Surveyor job purpose is:
• To provide specialist professional repair & maintenance expertise and guidance around complex matters by utilising qualified surveying expertise and minimising the liability to legal disrepair claims.
• Provide leadership, advice and guidance to the team, contractors and subcontractors.
• To manage within authorised budgets and to control quality standards.
• You will be expected to champion Health and Safety in the delivery of projects ensuring that the organisation meets all legal, regulatory and inspection frameworks.
• Ensure delivery of their objectives by working collaboratively with Community Housing and Support, Direct Works, Leasehold Management and Development.
They are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, an inquisitive and forensic mind with a robust customer focused approach. You will need to be a good communicator with the ability to present complex information to a wide range of stakeholders. You will be used to effectively working on your own and as part of a team and have extensive experience of the construction and maintenance sector and desirably have experience of supporting major organisational change.
If you are interested in making a difference to the lives of thousands of people and being part of an organisation which works with, and proactively involves the community at all levels of repairs, maintenance and operational activity then this is the ideal role for you.
For a further chat about this role please call Emma Keir on 02920 231000 or apply to this advert with a copy of your most updated CV!