We are looking for confident, talented and ambitious individuals who can work both independently and as part of our current team. A demonstrable interest in the conservation of historic buildings is essential, an interest in contributing to the effective running of the business being desirable.
Our Studio is based in Cardiff, our prestigious projects being within a 200 mile radius. A full driving licence and use of a car is consequently essential.
- Positive attitude and a sense of humour;
- A good communicator with fluent written and spoken English. Similar skills in the language of Welsh would be a significant advantage;
- Able to work to deadlines and within project specifics;
- Able to produce detailed design and technical information.
- Conceptually creative with good construction knowledge;
- Experience of working across RIBA stages 1-7 and reporting on progress;
- An understanding of UK local Authority planning processes, particularly with regard to historic buildings;
- An understanding of construction site work;
- Report writing, including the development of NBS based specifications and tender documentation;
- An Apple Mac user and using associated software;
- Understanding of BIM;
- Experience of using Vectorworks, Pages, Photoshop and MS Office.
What we offer:
- Salary commensurate with experience (including payment of professional registration fees);
- Full time, permanent employment and 37.5 working week. We do not expect our staff to generally work overtime;
- A commitment to develop your personal and professional skills;
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- A package of benefits that increases annually and to reflect individual’s length of service.
If interested contact Olly Langdon-Wright on 02920231000 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply with an up to date CV below!