This is an opportunity to work for one of the leading architectural practices in the UK. We are proud to be listed as one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for 2019, as well as being highly commended for an Employer of the Year Award.
We have over 150 likeminded people working collaboratively across their studios, bringing their strength, breadth and understanding to create memorable, meaningful places that delight as well as satisfy.
We are expanding the team and are looking for a passionate and talented architectural technologist to complement the friendly, dynamic team.
A successful candidate should ideally have:
- 7- 10 + yrs post-qualification experience
- necessary professional qualifications and be able to demonstrate recent experience
- excellent design graphical/technical capabilities and communication skills
- an understanding of and experience working within a BIM process
- experience with ArchiCAD would be an advantage, but not essential as training will be provided
We also offer an award-winning lifestyle package, flexible working and a commitment to your personal development.
If you are an inspired, talented and driven individual who will thrive within an innovative design studio and would like to work on a varied portfolio of social architectural projects then please send a CV and portfolio to Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02920 231000 for more information.