We are an architectural, master planning, urban design and interior design practice based in Cardiff. Our focus on design excellence, coupled with strategic development has seen us ranked top 100 architectural practices in th UK. As one of Wales’ largest architectural practices, we have provided innovative and sustainable design services to the private and public sector for over 50 years. Our award winning architectural services have been recognised locally and nationally for our quality design service that is innovative and imaginative, sustainable and practical.
You will work within the project teams as an Junior Architect. Projects will vary in duration which helps to provide a diverse working environment. This is a varied role, and your day-to-day responsibilities could include the following:
- Assisting with design work
- Preparation of drawings and models
- Assisting with preparation of bids, and the delivery of presentations as your experience develops
- Planning your workload so that you can deliver on time or ahead of target
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety and other regulations
- Professional degree and diploma in Architecture, (RIBA Part 2) or equivalent at 2.1 or higher
- Strong conceptual and design talent
- Fundamental understanding of the design process and ability to translate great architecture into a great building
- Revit, AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, and Adobe Suite skills an advantage
Does this role sound of interest to you? If so, please email your CV and portfolio to email@example.com or apply below.