Are you interested in working for a leading social housing provider across England?
If so, a housing association with a portfolio of approximately 30,000 properties is currently recruiting a project co-ordinator officer within a young person scheme in Abingdon, Oxfordshire on a permanent basis for 40 hours a week.
Help oversee the daily management of a small friendly team of likeminded professionals, leading the team in line with the company’s vision and objectives.
This full-time positition (Mon-Fri, 9-5) is a perfect opportunity for those with managerial experience within the supported housing secotor and seeking a new challenge.
You will be responsible for providing a full support service to ensure the health and wellbeing of the residents with the goal of promoting independence. You will use your housing experience within the sector to deliver support plans, complete tenancy sign-ups and inductions, and arrange any repairs with external contractors while completing all building health and safety checks and look to lead on resident engagement activities.
- A competitive salary
- No weekend work - all work is Monday – Friday
- Parking available on site
- 7% pension contributions
- Non-contractual/consolidated performance bonus scheme of up to 5% of salary after a qualifying period
- 26 days annual leave plus credit for bank holidays – our schemes are staffed 365 days a year on a rota basis
- Health Cash Plan - cash back on dental, optical, and other treatments
- MyChoice – 1,000 retailer discounts including holidays, airport parking, restaurants, supermarkets, high-street shops etc.
- Care First – confidential impartial 24/7 advice and counselling
- Holiday Trading
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
Travel for management meetings and training could be required so access to a car is essential.
For more information please call Reece on 0117 923 9100 or email email@example.com