Are you a highly motivated individual with a passion for making a difference in the lives of others?
If so, BRC has an exciting opportunity within one of the most recognised supported housing providors in the UK.
We are currently recruiting for a part time Scheme Manager for a retirement living scheme consisting of 30 one-bedroom flats and 2 two-bedroom bungalows.
As a Service Delivery Officer, you will be required to deliver accommodation, community-based support and housing management services, in order to support individuals to sustain their tenancy and remain independent in their home.
Primarily you will provide support and advice to people in their own homes to address matters which might affect their tenancy. You will work proactively to ensure that any potential housing crisis’s are averted, through ensuring that benefits are in place, or that rent arrears, or tenancy issues are being positively managed.
The role will include managing the delivery of responsive repairs, voids and minor works services, liaising with contractors and internal departments ensuring first class delivery. You will also be undertaking regular inspections of properties and communal areas ensuring that overall standards are met, maintained and improved when required.
- A competitive salary
- Parking available on site
- Up to 7% pension contributions
- Non-contractual/consolidated performance bonus scheme of up to 5% of salary after a qualifying period
- 26 days annual leave plus credit for bank holidays – our schemes are staffed 365 days a year on a rota basis
- Health Cash Plan - cash back on dental, optical, and other treatments
- MyChoice – 1,000 retailer discounts including holidays, airport parking, restaurants, supermarkets, high-street shops etc.
- Care First – confidential impartial 24/7 advice and counselling
- Holiday Trading
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
If this exciting opportunity sound like the next step in your career, please appluy with an up to date CV.