We are currently recruiting for a new high profile service that has just opened in the Swindon area.
This service provides temporary safe accommodation for members of the LGBTQ+ community who have experienced domestic abuse, hate crimes, or discrimination.
Supporting a caseload of 4 individuals within the Swindon area, working on both a 1-2-1 and group basis, help assist clients in gaining essential skills to move on into more independent accommodation.
Benefit to access to one of the offices within their modern foyer where all administration duties can be completed (on site parking available), while meeting clients in central Swindon across the community.
Work alongside friendly likeminded individuals, benefit from a competitive salary, continuous personal development alongside the below benefits:
- A competitive salary
- No weekend work - all work is Monday – Friday
- Parking available on site
- Up to 7% pension contributions
- Non-contractual/consolidated performance bonus scheme of up to 5% of salary after a qualifying period
- 26 days annual leave plus credit for bank holidays – our schemes are staffed 365 days a year on a rota basis
- Health Cash Plan - cash back on dental, optical, and other treatments
- MyChoice – 1,000 retailer discounts including holidays, airport parking, restaurants, supermarkets, high-street shops etc.
- Care First – confidential impartial 24/7 advice and counselling
- Holiday Trading
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
We are ideally looking for someone with a background in supporting victims of domestic abuse or those from the LGBTQ+ community, however we are open to receiving applications from people with clear transferrable skills form a similar environment.
If this valuable opportunity sounds like the next step in your career, please apply with an up to date CV.