Hourly Rate: £21.10+ per hour
BRC are working with the a housing association based in Blaina who are looking for a Senior Surveyor for a new project
About the role:
Contract till 31st March 2020 (9 Months)
Part of the Asset team working on an Investment and Environmental project
Inspection of assets and the application of standards to informed actions. Including but not limited to Health & Safety, WHQS, HHSRS, Section 11 Landlord and Tenant Act, Section 4 Defective Premises Act.
To control and supervise contracts and contractors in line with financial regulations, standing orders and contractual terms and conditions.
To draw up plans, specifications, tenders bills of quantities as required, and to ensure the efficient and effective procurement and management of technical activities and contracts.
Carry out whole life costing
Lead assets related procurement projects.
Essential Qualifications are –
• Educated to level 4 National Qualification Framework for England, Wales and Northern Ireland
• Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) certificate or willing to work towards
• Formally trained in the applications of WHQS , HHSRS
• Contract Admin. Formally Trained in the administration of both JCT and NEC standard form contracts
• Asbestos Awareness Level 1 Certificate/ skills Level 2 Certificate
For more information please call Emma on 02920 231 000 or email
If this role is not of interest but you have a friend or colleague who could be suitable we offer a referral scheme where you could receive £50 High Street vouchers (T&C apply)