Opportunity for a development manager / development project manager to join an award-winning housing association with exciting development projects along the M4 corridor. The company are developing 300 affordable new homes per year, including houses, flats and specialist accommodation for vulnerable people.
The organisation is a community-based housing association with a close-knit team who are committed to making a positive difference to their tenants’ lives. They require an enthusiastic and like-minded development manager / development project manager to manage a portfolio of diverse projects, and to assess new business opportunities, as the organisation continues to grow.
As the development manager, you will be working with the head of development and be responsible for:
- Managing the project team.
- Identifying and appraising development opportunities.
- Developing plans with consultants and developers.
- Undertaking financial and risk appraisals.
- Carrying out due diligence on development opportunities.
- Managing project budgets.
- Ensuring that all necessary approvals are obtained in time.
In return, the development manager / development project manager, will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a salary of £50,000 per annum.
If you have development experience in social housing and would like to apply, please get in touch with Jack Taylor on 0117 923 9100.