We are currently recruiting for a number of Ad Hoc Shift Support Workers based in Plymouth, Devon.
We are looking for a number of candidates for both on-going and ad-hoc shift basis. We are looking to get candidates fully registered and available for any type of shifts ASAP.
You will be working in a homeless hostel that provides support to clients over the age of 18 with high complex support needs.
The shifts can be days, nights, week days and weekends and the pay is £10 per hour for all shifts - you will have the flexibility to tell us what hours you want to be available for
You would be responsible for the delivery of high quality support in accommodation services and potentially deal with high risk situations.
* Work in partnership with clients to provide the best possible service
* Assist clients to develop an individual support & safety plan by identifying goals and assessing barriers to reaching goals
* Advise on tenancy issues, welfare benefits, financial and budgeting matters
* Address practical and emotional needs - from helping clients to find employment, training or educational opportunities, to enabling them to grow in social confidence
* Deliver individual and groups support sessions with clients
* Plan, monitor, evaluate and report on work with clients
You must have experience of working in a supported housing setting or similar and be able to make decisions under pressure.
You must have an enhanced DBS check dated under 12 months old, or be prepared to have a new one applied for
If you are interested in working with us to provide ad-hoc or ongoing shift cover please contact me at ASAP to discuss in more detail.