Night Support Worker
Are you an experienced night support worker with passion and love for the work you do? Are you looking for a new role or additional hours to get that extra money or experience? Then we have an ideal position for you!
You will have the opportunity to work in a range of services within the Bristol and surrounding areas. From services that provide housing and support for clients diagnosed with severe and enduring mental health needs, to high support need homeless hostels for adults who have experienced homelessness, addiction or mental health issues.
If you also have experience of working with young people as a night support worker in a similar role, we also provide to services for young people aged 16-25.
We need you to be reliable, hardworking and most importantly have passion and love for the work you do.
As well as waking nights we also have early and late shifts meaning you can choose the hours you want to work.
Successful night support workers will need:
- At least 6 months paid UK experience, in the last 2 years of working in a similar setting or with a similar client group.
- Be confident in your role as a support worker as some shifts could be lone working.
- Be confident working with this client group and working in potentially challenging services.
What’s on offer for you:
-Competitive pay rates of between £9 and £11 per hour inclusive of holiday pay with the benefit of weekly pay.
-Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle.
- Varied but consistent work.
- Chance to expand on your experience by working in different settings.
- Free training courses.
To apply for this role click apply now to send your CV to Lucy Burnell or Ellie Sutherland.