Are you a project worker who has experience of working within housing or homeless projects, Foyers and young parent services? We provide to a wide range of services within Bristol, supporting people aged 16 and above that have medium to high support needs and are homeless or at risk of homelessness. They may have alcohol and substance misuse and may have complex needs.
We provide staff to mental health services, providing support for people from initial crisis period to longer term rehabilitation services. We provide to homeless hostels and night shelters which provide accommodation to clients who need high support as well as supported housing services for those needing medium to low support.
We offer a range of shifts and flexible working patterns for project workers, including early or late shifts, day shifts, sleep in shifts or waking nights. You can choose the hours that suit you.
Successful project workers must have:
- At least 6 months paid UK experience, in the last 2 years of working in a similar setting or with a similar client group.
- Be confident in your role as a project worker as some shifts could be lone working.
- Be confident working with this client group and working in potentially challenging services.
What’s on offer for you:
-Competitive pay rates starting at £8.50 per hour inclusive of holiday pay with the benefit of weekly pay.
-Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle.
- Varied but consistent work.
- Chance to expand on your experience by working in different settings.
- Free training courses.
To apply for this Project Worker role click apply now to send your CV to Lucy Burnell or Ellie Sutherland.