Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge in your career?
We are looking to recruit a registered manager for a residential home for children and young people aged 12 -18 with emotional and behavioural difficulties, learning difficulties, and/or history of mental health problems.
The registered Manager is responsible for leading the service and must be committed to excellence, both in terms of the quality of service delivery and in terms of outcomes for young people.
Working for the largest provider for Childrens services in the Bristol area you would be supported by a strong leader ship team, have training and progression opportunities and benefit from an excellent holiday allowance.
Your will need to have:
- A professional Social Work Qualification e.g. DipSW, QCF level 5 diploma in leadership and management within Social care or equivalent
- Considerable experience of management in a child care setting.
- Experience of managing budgets and financial systems effectively.
- Experience of effectively managing a staff team and developing partnership working with other professionals.
- Experience of working with children and young people with complex needs within a residential setting or within environments that involve working with groups.
- This is a permanent, full time role and a great opportunity to join a well-established service with a reputation for investing in their staff to allow them to fulfil their potential.
The children’s residential service operates on a twenty four hour basis. The post holder is expected to work flexibly (i.e. evenings, occasional sleep-ins) to ensure an overview of the home’s successful operation and to provide appropriate management, support and guidance to the team given their working patterns.
Click apply now to send your CV or contact information to Lucy Burnell, BRC's specialist Social Care Recruiter, who will contact you for a confidential chat.