2 x Scheme Co-ordinator – Temporary Contract
REQUIRED IN GREATER MANCHESTER VIA BRC
DURATION: Temporary Contract
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY: £9-£10 an hour
BRC are recruiting for an exciting scheme-coordinator position on behalf of a leading Housing Association across the North-West. This is a temporary contract vacancy that is paying a competitive salary of around £9-£10 an hour.
You will be joining a team that provides effective and flexible housing management support to sheltered and/or vulnerable customers across different Sheltered Schemes within the North West, including but not limited to building management, tenancy management, signposting to specialised agencies, social interaction and the general health & wellbeing of the customers.
DAY TO DAY DUTIES:
- Monitor and review needs of customers by maintaining daily contact.
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships with appropriate support services across West Salford and other areas if required.
- Complete daily, scheme specific checks and risk assessments as required, including Health and Safety checks, Security Patrol, Fire Alarms, Legionella Checks, Daily System checks.
- Support customers in arranging and attending relevant Welfare Benefit, health appointments, engaging with external agencies to ensure wellbeing concerns are addressed in a timely manner, including liaising with hospitals, GPs, Social and Support workers as required.
- Effectively manage the tenancy process at schemes by:
o Carrying out an initial assessment of applicants to establish suitability for
sheltered accomodation, accompany prospective customers on visits to the
property, carry out sign ups when appropriate and complete relevant
o Carrying out pre and post void inspections.
o Identify and accurately support and manage the progress of repairs to
o Advise and refer any ASB cases to the appropriate officers to action.
o Give advice and appropriate effective sign post to Housing Benefit or other
Welfare Benefits Agencies and/or other local services.
o Create and maintain accurate computer based customers records
For further information on this exciting opportunity please Amy Gee on 0161 238 9000 or submit your CV for consideration via the application link.